Tabs.

Sunday, August 1

brother = awesome

Brother is awesome.

Photographic evidence:


He painted those for me. The first one was for Christmas, and the second I received just yesterday for my birthday.

Both are Harry Potter themed. Obviously. The first is based on the Swedish cover for the last Harry Potter book. And the second is the house I'm in. Go Gryffindor!

Okay. Fine.

I'm actually in Hufflepuff. But don't tell anyone.

Brother is actually in Gryffindor. He's way cooler than I am. And that increases the awesomeness of Brother by at least 10. Or maybe even 13. Oh, and artistic abilities also add a few extra points.

I definitely have no painting abilities whatsoever. Everybody thinks I ought to be good at painting and drawing since I do makeup and take pictures.

WRONG.

Ask me to draw you a cat sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment